Tuesday, April 23

leg lust

A customer I spoke with at work was wearing the most spectacular leather leggings. They're by Vince, and I think what makes them so amazing is the surprisingly flattering cropped length. She wore them with high top Converse sneakers which was genius on her part. I would wear them with my new silver babies which ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY! (Spoiler: THEY KICK MAJOR ASS.)

Anyway, the best thing about leather leggings is that it's a rather extravagant material for a normally basic piece so it instantly boosts your most casual outfit from lazy to luxe. Again, a great combination of opposing elements. Hiiiiiighhhhh low.

Too bad they're over a thousand dollars. Oh god, my heart just sank a bit just thinking about that. Oh well. I can still plan imaginary outfits in them.

Traveling: For the Plane




J.Crew top / Madewell / Vince elastic waist pants / Superga metallic shoes, $76 / Alexander Wang satchel handbag, $1,165 / J.Crew crystal jewelry / infinity scarf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xo